A WordPress plugin that adds block pattern layout.
- Block pattern for statistics
- Block pattern for Heading, Text and Button
- Creates a category called ‘Patterns Collection’ for the above two patterns
INSTALLATION AND USE
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Your block patterns will be available to select from Dashboard > Click on the plus icon in the editor
> Patterns > Stats or Heading text Button.
= Its not working.
Step 1. Check if your Plugin is activated.
Step 2. Deactivate all plugins and reactivate Block Patterns Collection.